Days are crisp and cool. Trees become a world of color. Leaves are crunchy beneath your feet. Gusts of wind take your breath away and - for me anyway - make you giggle! During a recent walk along Lake Opeka, I took a few pictures ...

Autumn is a time of gratitude for the harvest. A time of looking back at the last few months and realizing how much there really is to be thankful for. Even within hard times, you can glean reasons to be glad.That truly is the thread that holds the fabric of your life together. I would by no stretch of the imagination say that I do that part well, yet I can bounce back from being down-hearted relatively quickly in most instances.
Autumn is a pause for thought. Acknowledge that which went well and set your sights on what ideas and plans you'll be incubating as hibernation forces you to slow it down a bit in winter. It truly is a great season to be in!

No comments:
Post a Comment