
Twas with a light jacket and me sunglasses that I took a walk along the shores of Lake Opeka! A fair wind was whipping the grand waterway into a frenzy and creating much splash and hullabaloo! Twas really quite gorgeous! I saw three duck couples today - and plenty of seagulls - and am eager to see the first baby ducklings make their appearance. The geese have not quite made their presence known along these shores though I fear not that they will! Baby goslings are quite the sight!
I snapped a few pictures on my journey. I must admit to being disheartened when I looked at how many pictures I have from 2009 and find a mere 27 in my folder! My goodness, that is not good at all! LOL No promises of better, however. That was rather a new year goal of mine that has thus far fallen by the wayside! Optimistically, the year's still young!
Enjoy the coming season!
I snapped a few pictures on my journey. I must admit to being disheartened when I looked at how many pictures I have from 2009 and find a mere 27 in my folder! My goodness, that is not good at all! LOL No promises of better, however. That was rather a new year goal of mine that has thus far fallen by the wayside! Optimistically, the year's still young!
Enjoy the coming season!

No comments:
Post a Comment