Friday, September 19, 2008

Really now!

What in the world is going on?

Have you paid any attention to the illegal actions going on out there with regards to the upcoming presidential elections? I listen to a lot of talk radio - Air America to be exact - and the airwaves are full of law breaking! And who's getting prosecuted?

The American people!

Just in the last two days, I have heard reports about "vote caging". http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Vote_caging

Basically, a political party (R) is sending out mis-leading information to the other party's (D) potential voters. This could lead to thousands of votes not counting or being disqualified. I have not heard about anyone getting arrested, harassed, etc. about it nor have I heard it stopping.

Then in Mississippi, the vote for senator (D) is being put at the end of the ballot - where LIV (Low Information Voter) tend to not continue all the way to - thereby allowing the incumbent (R) to retain the seat. This is illegal. The governor (R) has been ordered to re-print the ballots. The order has been flat out refused. Where is the warrant for his arrest?

Don't get me started on the prosecution of George W. for war crimes, murder, etc!

Here's the thing ... how do you get the word out? How do you say - in a way that the average citizen will understand - that they (we) are being bamboozled? Another election can not be "swiftboated" away from the people.

We are better than this!

No comments: